Thursday, August 18, 2011

2012 Audi A7 Photos

There's no such thing as a fortuitous event. So expresss George Noory, late-night lord of the scheme theorists. I feel contrasting (i.e. several activities can happen autonomously of one another), however I feel forced to impart that the same week I got my first iPad, I moreover happened to take a gleam to an Audi. Yes, an Audi. It's not that I think there's anything off with Audi (well, moreover the FWD nature of the vast majority of their supposed sumptuousness autos), but I unequivocally never independently unite with 'em. Yet the "expected supercar," the much-proclaimed R8 alternate me icy. Then again dreaming of Gallardos. The final time an Audi blatantly set my hair burning was the RS4, a mechanized instrument of such exactness that I thought it was a Porsche.
2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

2012 Audi A7

No comments:

Post a Comment